Why BUFFALO’S CAFE?
The first Buffalo’s Cafe location had humble beginnings. The family dining restaurant opened its doors in 1985 in Roswell, Georgia. 30+ years later Buffalo's Cafe restaurants around the world are still serving the same great Buffalo wings that Buffalo's Cafe came to be known for back in 1985. Buffalo’s Cafe serves world famous Buffalo wings, homemade Buffalo wing sauces, seasoned French fries, gourmet burgers, salads and other delicious menu items. (Buffalo's Cafe is the sister brand of the Los Angeles based, made-to-order, hamburger chain, Fatburger).
When a franchisee joins the Buffalo's Cafe family they benefit from the experience of a professional management team and a well-thought-out plan to help get their store(s) up and running quickly. When a franchisee joins the Buffalo's Cafe family, they receive support from an organization committed to success.
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- As part of this assistance Buffalo's furnishes prototypical plans. To assure the highest quality design and construction, Buffalo's requires that franchisees use a Buffalo's approved architect, kitchen designer and signage company. Buffalo's Cafe also provides design guidelines, signage specifications and other materials to assist you in building your store.
CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT
- Franchisees receive guidance in the design and layout of their restaurant. Buffalo's specifies the equipment needs for their location (e.g. freezers, fryers, grills, etc.) and provides guidance in the selection of contractors and vendors.
- Each franchisee is assigned a Buffalo's Cafe Franchise Consultant. The Buffalo's Cafe Franchise Consultants are available at all times to support franchisees, assure consistency of the Buffalo's Cafe brand and to assist franchisees in all areas of operations including financial analysis, marketing promotions and vendor selection.
- As a multi-unit chain, Buffalo's Cafe has opportunities to negotiate prices on behalf of the brand – affording franchisees more competitive prices. Buffalo's provides guidance and specifications of approved products (i.e. food and paper), as well as assisting in locating vendors for each franchisee. This process helps Buffalo's franchisees ensure quality, consistency and cost-effectiveness throughout the brand.
- Proper training is absolutely essential for maintaining the consistency and integrity of the Buffalo's operation. To that end, we set rigorous standards for staff development. Franchisees will receive a detailed and comprehensive curriculum on operating their Buffalo's business. Every franchisee receives a set of Buffalo's manuals containing the entire training program. These can be kept on hand for reference to direct their daily operations. They provide quick and convenient information -- answering franchisee's questions regarding all operating procedures.
- Following the development of a new site, the Buffalo's Cafe New Store Opening Guide and marketing department will assist a franchisee in planning their store opening. Franchisee's can rest assured that the Buffalo's team will be there to make sure the opening is a successful one. A handy Local Store Marketing Guide full of great promotional ideas and instructions for building store traffic is also available to franchisees.
ADVANTAGES OF BUFFALO'S
- Access to nationally and internationally known products, as well as a proven operating system that sets our operators up to compete in single or multi-unit restaurant franchising.
CO-BRANDING - BURGERS AND WINGS GO GREAT TOGETHER.
Buffalo's Cafe is a sister brand of the Los Angeles based, gourmet, fast-casual, hamburger chain named Fatburger. Existing and new Buffalo's Cafe franchisees are taking the opportunity to develop “CO-BRANDED” Fast Casual restaurants with the Fatburger Fast Casual hamburger brand and are benefitting from a proven, complimentary business model.
Co-branded restaurants operate in the same size footprint as a single fast casual restaurant. Co-branded restaurants benefit from serving two complimentary food groups and multiple day parts, helping to increase sales and profitability for our franchisees.
NEW MARKETS AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Select U.S. and International markets are available for franchise development! Buffalo's Cafe is seeking both single-unit and multi-unit franchisee candidates to develop restaurants in both new and existing markets.
AREA DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE IN SELECT MARKETS
MASTER DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE IN SELECT MARKETS
- FLEXIBLE VENUES
Buffalo's Cafe & Buffalo's Express work to adapt to special venues and unique locations (i.e. Drive-thru, Food Court, In-line, End-cap, Universities, Casinos,and Airports etc.). Full service, fast casual kiosk, and Co-branded restaurant models are available for development.
Ideal location Demographics for a Buffalo's Cafe (Full Service Footprint):
|Demographics||1 Mile||2 Mile||3 Mile|
|Household Income Median||60k+||60k+||60k+|
|Per Capita Income||21k+||21k+||21k+|
|H/H Income Average||70k+||70k+||70k+|
|H/H Size (Approx.)||2.2-2.3||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.3|
|Average Age||35-45||35-45||35-45 > 40%|
|Education: College +||50%||50%||50%|
Signaled Entry & Intersection
2-3 Curb cuts to center
Entry from 2 streets, in both directions
Left turn unobstructed
FULL SERVICE – BUFFALO’S CAFE
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND BAR BUSINESS
- 3000-4500 Sq. Ft.
- Free-standing or end cap locations
- 160-200 seats plus 30-50 patio seats (on outside patio or deck)
- Full service breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar business
- 1500-2300 Sq. Ft.
- Free Standing, Inline, end cap locations
- 40-50 seats plus Patio seats (on outside patio or deck)
- Drive-thru, Bar (optional)
- Fast casual breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night
- 800-2300 Sq. Ft.
- Free standing, inline, end cap locations
- Serve both Fatburger and Buffalo’s Express menu items
- Shared kitchen and labor, serve two complimentary cuisines
- Drive-thru, Bar (Optional)
- Fast casual breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night
AVERAGE DAILY TRAFFIC
- 5-year minimum with three (3) 5-year options (Fixed Rates Preferred) See Letter of Intent
Going Home Traffic Side
High-Frequency specialty retail such as: Best Buy, Staples, Target, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.
Retail/Entertainment Centers/Town Centers
Site and Signage must be highly visible from street and/or traffic generators. Ideal 500’ from 2 directions